Big River Personal Coaching
Big River Personal Coaching is grounded in communication, honesty, patience, trust and commitment…between the coach AND runner! An experienced coach can help you to avoid injury, set appropriate goals, prepare for race day, set PR’s, and develop a lifelong love for the sport of running. Training programs and support designed for YOUR personal fitness level, goals and life circumstances can optimize your performance and simultaneously minimize injury risk. This can greatly influence your success, and help you reach your potential!
Big River Personal Coaching Services
- One-On-One Personal Coaching
- Individualized Training Plans
- Strength Training
Meet the Coaches
To register, read more about our coaching services and pricing click HERE.
Big River Personal Coaching might be right for you if …
- You are interested in getting active and starting to run, but don’t know how to begin.
- You are considering running a 5k for the first time.
- You want to an individualized training plan for a specific race (1mi, 5k, 10k, half marathon, full marathon or even an ultra marathon).
- You are considering increasing your race distance from a 5k to 10k, half to full marathon and would like guidance on how to do so successfully.
- You want to improve your race performances, perhaps with the goal of a personal record in mind or even qualifying for the Boston Marathon.
- You love Big River’s Summer Speedwork and want guidance on how to incorporate speedwork into your training routine year round.
- You enjoyed participating in Big River’s START or START 6.2 programs or with Training Team and want to continue running with that type of support and motivation.
- You are looking for motivation to keep you on a steady exercise and running regimen.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.