- St. Louis, MO
- Favorite Movie
- The Princess Bride
- Favorite Breakfast Cereal
- I'm coo-coo for Coco Puffs.
- List the Most Played Song on Your Ipod/Radio
- Jackson Browne "Running on Empty" (I know, disgustingly appropriate.)
- Fact or Fiction, the 80’s rocked?
- Fact. I was born in the 80's, of course they rocked!
- Who’s Better Superman or Batman?
- I don't think running team profiles are an appropriate forum to discuss politics.
- Interesting Fact About me
- I am one of the few players in the history of the game of baseball to make an unassisted triple play. I was playing 3rd base with runners on 2nd and 3rd. I caught a line drive, tagged the runner coming from 2nd, and tagged 3rd base before the runner could get back to the base. Oh yeah, and did I mention we were in second grade?!? Haha, good times growing up in CYC sports!
- College / University
- St. Louis University
- Graduate Student
- Personal Records
- Favorite Place to Train
- Forest Park and Downtown St. Louis
- Long Term Goals
Stay healthy and fit enough to run with my kids.
Stay healthy and fit enough to run with my grandkids.
- Short Term Goals
My best friend's excuse for not running is that he's training to get the hops to dunk a basketball. Goal: get him out for a run!