COVID-19 update – Big River is open for in-store fittings, in addition to other shopping options like online or virtual fittings. The safety and health of our customers and employees is our first priority. In accordance with CDC and our local government’s recommendations we have implemented the following measures in our store.
– All employees wear masks and sanitize their hands before and after each fitting.
– Separate fit stations are set up throughout the store to allow for proper social distancing.
– Local guidelines are followed to limit the volume of people in our physical store. You may be asked to wait outside if we are at capacity.
– Our cleaning and sanitizing procedures have been ramped up to ensure high touch surfaces and our stores are impeccably clean.
– Use of air purifiers in each store with high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filters shown to remove 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
– Additional hygiene safety and sanitization training has been conducted for all staff.
In addition to the option of an in-store fit experience, we will continue to offer virtual shoe fittings. Orders can also be placed online or over the phone. Curbside pick-up is also available.
Last but not least, thank you. We are filled with gratitude for the support you’ve shown us as a small, locally owned business over the years and especially over these last months. We look forward to serving you in-person, virtually, over the phone and online.
West County Store
13969 Manchester Rd
Town & Country, MO 63011
South City Store
5352 Devonshire Ave
St Louis, MO 63109
University City Store
606 North and South Rd
University City, MO 63130
Monday – Saturday | 10am – 6pm
Sunday | 12pm – 5 pm
For additional help or guidance, please email us