COVID-19 update – Big River is open for in-store fittings, in addition to other shopping options like online or virtual fittings. The safety and health of our customers and employees is our first priority. The following measures are currently in place:
– All employees wear masks and sanitize their hands before and after each fitting.
– In line with CDC and local government guidance, masks are not required for customers who are fully vaccinated.
– Separate fit stations are set up throughout the store to allow for social distancing.
– The volume of people in our physical store is limitedd. You may be asked to wait outside if we are at capacity.
– Our cleaning and sanitizing procedures ensure high touch surfaces and our stores are impeccably clean.
– Use of air purifiers in each store with high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filters shown to remove 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
In addition to the option of an in-store fit experience, we will continue to offer virtual shoe fittings. Orders can also be placed online or over the phone. Curbside pick-up is also available.
Last but not least, thank you. We are filled with gratitude for the support you’ve shown us as a small, locally owned business. We look forward to serving you in-person, virtually, over the phone and online.
West County Store
13969 Manchester Rd
Town & Country, MO 63011
South City Store
5352 Devonshire Ave
St Louis, MO 63109
University City Store
606 North and South Rd
University City, MO 63130
Monday – Saturday | 10am – 6pm
Sunday | 12pm – 5 pm
For additional help or guidance, please email us