NOTE: Please check with each race directly for their COVID-19 plans as they may be postponing, offering deferrals, refunds or moving to virtual races. Same for in-store events and training programs for Big River. Due to the quickly changing nature of this situation, the most up-to-date information may not be reflected here. Please be understanding and patient with our community’s race directors and program/event coordinators. We are all doing the best we can in these challenging circumstances.
- This event has passed.
Galentine’s Day – Brunch & Bras
February 15 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
As women, it’s important to have a network of girlfriends who are there to support us. Similarly, it’s important for active women to have a bra that is designed to hold you in, not hold you back. Let’s celebrate each other and the brand new collection of bras from Brooks at a special Galentine’s Day event at Big River West County on February 15 at 8:30 a.m.
- Bra education and fittings
- Celebration of Brooks new Dare Collection
- Mini workout with Melanie from L3 Strong to sweat and test the bras for yourself before you buy (sizes available on a first come, first served basis)
- Brunch bites, coffee and mimosas
- Raffles and gifts with purchase
- Supporting our community – for every bra sold during the event, we’ll donate one to a woman at LifeWise STL
This event is free, so gather your friends and join us for a morning of fun.
Learn more about Run Bras by Brooks here.