Whether you are an experienced trail runner or you’ve always wanted to see what it was like to run on unpaved trails, we invite you to join us for a Big River Trail Experience on Saturday, October 26 at the Smith Shelter in Queeny Park.
– FREE open house-style event from 7a – 11a
– Run on the beautiful trails of Queeny Park
– Demo as many styles of trail shoes as you’d like
– Free pair of Darn Tough socks to first 50 Unpaved participants
– Free Chris Cakes breakfast at Big River West County for all Unpaved participants
– Gifts with purchase at Big River West County
– Raffles and giveaways
Featured brands include HOKA, Saucony, Altra, Nike. Merrell, Brooks, On, Darn Tough and Nathan.