Forget the golf balls and neckties for Father’s Day. This year, give your dad what he really wants. Big River Running has some great gift options, and you know your dad would want you to shop local. We asked Big River’s Matt Helbig (father of three) what would be on his wish list for Father’s Day this year from Big River Running:
- Vuori shorts – “I have a few pairs of Vuori shorts already and I live in them. They are stylish, comfortable and wearable for a wide range of activities like chasing kids, BBQing, biking around the neighborhood, fishing and … should I go on? I want another pair!”
- Patagonia baggies – “I guess I like shorts. I really like shorts you can do a lot of things in. These are great for camping, hiking, swimming and more. Traveling? Just pack these and maybe a pair of Vuori’s. Simple as that. Oh, and a shirt or two.”
- Goodr sunglasses – “At only $25 a piece, you can’t have enough pairs. The colors and names make you laugh. Some of the names are almost as funny as a good Dad joke.”
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music – “I’m a tech guy and love that you can listen to music without having your phone.”
- Olukai sandals – “Summer is sandal time. A pair of Olukai flips would be perfect for me because I still want my feet to be comfortable and supported. Does that mean I’m old?”
Want to let your dad choose for himself? A gift card to Big River Running is a perfect option. Give him the experience of our one-on-one fit process to help him find the perfect shoes. Thanks for shopping local this Father’s Day!